domingo, 16 de fevereiro de 2014

the tides...

My tides were changing...
In search of transcendental wisdom - in search of release and piece of mind.
Overcome the bad in order to inhale the light - Overcome the Self in order to reach the soul.
I've been changing the tides...
I've been changing the inner and the outer, trying to change the mind, to change the thoughts.
Changing my tides, gently moving the waters... these waters that are always cold, and that I always love...
I've been moving through these waters... the crystalline and the renewed...
but yet cold, and yet lunar...the same ancestral waters...

And to overcome the Self, i must overcome the bad. Inhale the Light, i must inhale the light to reach the soul...


But I seduce such odd things, odd dreams, odd thoughts, as I see beauty in eerie muses...
I am the sun, but I am also the tree as I am the wave.
I realized I am the tides. And forever I will be in the dark waters, for the mystery is my essence, and essence should never vanish.

And to change is to let something die, and to chose is to forget.

Sem comentários: